Over ‘one hundred and eighty’ fans are still contributing with either monthly or annual payments to the Trust over a five year period and these are on top of the 160 who have made one-off payments in the last couple of years.
Those single payments have been of amounts between the minimum of £100 and the maximum of £100,000.
To date some £650,000 has been banked with a further £32,000 committed to be received over the coming season and a bit.
So what are we doing with your money?
Much of the initial inflow went into helping to stabilise the financial position of the football club by providing some much needed working capital. This allows WWFC to be able to pay its bills, (present and past) in line with agreed schedules and repayment plans.
As was outlined in our Share Scheme prospectus/brochure we have also been able to provide the money to make the best use of our prized asset – Adams Park. So far, some of the completed projects, which are thanks to Share Scheme money (and which would not have been affordable otherwise) are:
- New lawnmower (from OWWSA contributions)
- New club flag
- Medical equipment to boost return of injured players
- Replacement seats (Summer 2016 – from OWWSA Contributions)
- New TVs for concourse etc
- Big Screen repairs
- Player Purchase – Michael Harriman
- GPS Equipment – the player running tracking system
- Security Fence for away end
- Fixing of the heating/Air Con system in Caledonian Suite
- Paint for various stadium areas (from OWWSA contributions)
- Full structural survey of the stadium – required for safety certificate reasons
- More paint (Summer 2017)
- Further replacement seats (Summer 2017)
- Essential refurb and extension of the dressing rooms – as demanded by the EFL (Summer 2017)
- Upgrade of the CCTV equipment – so vital to maintain our safety certificate
- Replacement IT equipment for Gareth and his team at the training ground – from OWWSA contributions
- Contributions towards repair and maintenance of the Adams Park floodlights – from OWWSA contributions
- Even more replacement seats – December 2017
- New boiler to provide hot water for the players and staff at the training ground
- Essential repairs and replacement of lighting units in the Frank Adams Stand
- £3k contribution to pitch hire costs for Wycombe Wanderers Ladies FC
- Costs of streaming live the Trust Members Meeting (July 2019)
The Share Scheme is now closed to new investors. Those who signed up to pay over a five year plan are seeing out the remaining length of their commitment.
Any questions on the scheme can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org