- We confirmed our support to the Football League’s latest survey on Safe Standing. See also this link
- Interest has been shown in standing for the Trust Board so there is likely to be a ballot at the AGM (Feb 26th)
- working on a fans investment scheme to provide vital injection of working capital into the club
- Management accounts for the first six months were reviewed
- Following the Fleetwood match late postponement, instructions on procedures for staff to follow will be reviewed and revised where appropriate and if necessary the Club Charter will be updated. For information, the decision sequence at any match is firstly the Referee, then the Stadium Manager, the Company Secretary and the General Manager.
- Left Back from Wigan to sign on 30 day emergency loan
- New goalkeeping coach to be appointed
- The Board was updated on player injury, loan and contract situations
- Activity levels are good in many areas of activity with success at the Stokenchurch Academy, the Matrix Centre, After School Clubs, In-School Coaching, Holiday Courses, Evening and Saturday morning clubs, Mascots and Birthday parties.
- Funding agreed to expand ‘Street Soccer’ within High Wycombe
- Football League funding agreed for Girls ‘In-School’ coaching
- More publicity to be given of the WWSET’s success stories to further promote the good work being done in the community
- We are trying to trace the whereabouts of a World War 1 memorial tablet that used to be at Loakes Park. We have a press cutting on this but would be very keen to have the original.
- Matchday Badges are being purchased and will be sold by the Trust at the Portsmouth, Accrington and Fleetwood games.