Wycombe Wanderers Trust are launching a brand new website, which goes live on Monday, June 1.
The new site, 4everBlues.com*, will help the Trust maintain and protect the supporters’ remaining 25% ownership of Wycombe Wanderers FC so that fans will continue to have a say in the way the Club is run for years to come. It will also help raise money to support the Club in the wake of the coronavirus crisis.
As well as all the latest news, the website will be the place for Blues fans to visit for:
- Finding out more about the Trust – its vision, values and objectives
- 4everBlues merchandise, such as the new facemasks, which are raising money for the One Can Trust foodbank, as well as the Trust itself.
- Contact details, so that supporters can message the Trust with their suggestions, comments and questions.
- Details of upcoming Trust Board Meetings (which will be open again to Trust members once the current lockdown has been lifted) along with an archive of minutes of the open sessions of past meetings.
- Links to the Trust’s twitter and Facebook social media feeds.
- Details of the current Trust Board members and the Trust Rules.
Trust Chair, Nigel Kingston (pictured) said:
“Wycombe Wanderers Trust is a vital link for supporters to be able to have their say about the way our Club is run and we need to preserve that influence.
“Following the sale of 75% of the Club to Rob Couhig and Feliciana, it is vital that we protect and safeguard the remaining ‘supporter quarter’ – and keep Adams Park 100% Trust-owned.
“In order to do that, we need to raise money for the Club through the Trust – now more than ever. And this new website will play a central role in the new campaign”.
Michael Kenny, who developed the website said:
“As a Blues fan, creating this website was a lot of fun and I am glad to be able help the Trust and their members in this new era for Wycombe Wanderers”.
*The new website has a new, alternative, shorter address: www.4everBlues.com. But if you prefer, you can continue to use the old link: www.wycombewandererstrust.com.