At last November’s Trust AGM, Tony Hector was re-elected as a director of the Trust and at the same time we welcomed two new members to the Board – Chris Harvey and Russell Jones.
We will update our ‘About Us’ page in due course but in the meantime, here is a little more information on each of them:
- Chris Harvey is a qualified architect and although now retired still possesses skills which are already proving very useful in areas such as stadium maintenance and improvement.
- He was brought up and educated in the area and has supported the club for most of his life. Chris ran an Architects Practice in Wycombe for 36 years. He was originally involved in the design of the Frank Adams Stand, his practice also designed the club Shop and he has had input into other improvements.
- Chris has worked on committees before, being Treasurer of the local Rotary Club.
- Russell has over 20 years commercial sales and marketing experience and for the past 6 years has worked for Amazon in the UK. He is currently Director for Amazon Fresh and Prime Now in the UK.
- A Chairboys fan since 1993 got to see more games when he and his family moved to live in Wycombe in 2015. He and his wife and three children aged between 5 and 11. Russell is well involved in community matters through the schooling connections.
- Recently Russell has taken over the membership secretary role as well as working on payment and communication systems for the Trust.