We would like to invite you/your company to take up an important sponsorship opportunity to support the Wycombe Wanderers Women FC (WWWFC) coaching staff for the 2022/23 season and beyond.
WWWFC currently play at Tier 5 of the women’s football pyramid and our objective is to gain promotion to the National league and ultimately the WSL. The women’s game is growing exponentially, and we are seeking partners to join us on this journey and assist us in being able to deliver a top-quality coaching environment for our players.
“There is a direct correlation between girls’ future life chances and the amount of physical activity they do in their younger years”
Without the commitment and dedication of volunteer coaches it is difficult for female players to realise their full potential, but the importance of committed partners who support those coaches is equally important. The sponsorship would be to cover the cost of out-of-pocket expenses such as travel, equipment, and specialist sports technology such as Veo Camera and sports GPS, both vital components in improving player and team performance.
What can we offer the sponsor?
• Logo on coaches’ kit
• Branded advertising on WWFC (Women) page on club website
• Mentions on Women’s club social media platforms
• Monthly social media adverts reaching beyond our 3000 followers.
• Large advertising presence at all women’ s home fixtures.
• Pair of tickets to 2 WWFC EFL home games
• Signed framed WWFC (Women) shirt with your company logo to display.
To register your interest for this opportunity and get more information please contact First team manager Carl Simon.
Telephone: 07772 686 836
Email: [email protected]