Wycombe Wanderers FC Women have a range of sponsorship packages available for supporters or companies that wish to support the Chairgirls.
WWFCW currently play in Tier 5 of the women’s football pyramid and their objective is to gain promotion to the National League and ultimately the WSL. With this in mind, we would love you to come on our journey.
We also have a reserves team in Tier 7 and an U18s team who play in the JPL.
Player Sponsorship package:
You can sponsor a Chairgirl this season as we introduce our player sponsorship packages. These are priced at £390 and come with a number of benefits for potential sponsors.
As a sponsor, you will get:
· A WWFCW Season Ticket
· Brand advertising on WWFC Website
· Brand Advertising on WWFC Women’s Social media
· Your company logo on your chosen players social media content.
· 2 tickets to a WWFC Men’s fixture.
Your sponsorship would help your chosen player with registration fees, insurance, training & match facilities and the purchase of training kit.
Please email Nigel Kingston on [email protected] if you’re interested and want to find out more.
The club also have corporate packages available. We’ll work with you to create a meaningful partnership that helps you hit your goals. Your sponsorship of our club would help give the players and staff the best possible facilities and football, at the same time as raising the profile of Wycombe Wanderers Women.
A potential package could include (and can also be tailored to your needs):
· Your name/logo included in all Match reports posted on the main WWFC website weekly and on the Wycombe Wanderers Trust website
· Feature on Wycombe TV by Phil Catchpole, Head of Audio & Broadcast at WWFC
· A set number of appearances with player(s) past and present for PR and content
· Access to training and coaching days to create unique experiences
· Access to key personnel for internal and employer engagement e.g., motivational talks, speaker opportunities – aligned to your CSR strategy
· Signed merchandise & tickets for internal and external competitions
· Bespoke content on our social media channel(s)
• Advertising at our home ground, Burnham FC (pitch side advertising)
Interested? Please get in contact with Nigel Kingston on [email protected].