Join The Trust.
Join or renew your Wycombe Wanderers Trust membership.*
Adult - £30pa
Adult - £2.50pm
Senior 65+ - £21pa
Senior 65+ - £1.75pm
Junior 12-17 - £10pa
*For existing Trust members who wish to continue to pay annually by standing order, please amend the amount to £30/£21/£10 via your banking app or by contacting your bank.
- Admission to the “open session” of every monthly Trust board meeting – your chance to have your say in the way the Club is run.
- A £10 gift voucher, which can be used in the Club shop, online or in the bars on matchdays, against a purchase of £25 or more.
- Priority booking after STH for all Cup matches.
- ‘Bring A Friend’ to a game and earn £5 for Trust funds.
- Free entry to a special ‘Trust Night’, an annual evening get together at Adams Park, with players, managers, the Club Board and Trust board in attendance.
- Entry into a quarterly draw for a signed player’s shirt or training top.
- Exclusive access to streamed Live Webinars with Rob and Pete Couhig, and Gareth Ainsworth, held regularly during the season.
A message from Trust Chair, Nigel Kingston.
Wycombe Wanderers Trust is the fans’ link to WWFC, where you can get your voice heard and genuinely influence the way the Club is run.
In order to maintain that influence, it is vital that the Trust is able to raise sufficient funds to maintain our 25% ownership of Wycombe Wanderers FC, if and when new capital investment in the Club is needed. That is why, for the 2020/2021 season, we have introduced a new-style Trust membership scheme.
As well as ‘supporting the quarter’, if you renew your Trust membership, you will also get a range of benefits, as listed above.
Beyond retaining 100% ownership of Adams Park, our key role is representing the views of supporters and ensuring that fans will continue to have a say in the way the Club is run. That is why we are urging everyone to renew their membership and, indeed, encourage friends and family to join too.
If you would like to, you can pay more, monthly or annually, to help ‘support the quarter’.
Thank you for your continued support for the Trust… and the Blues!