Membership & Donations
A message from Trust Chair, Nigel Kingston.
Wycombe Wanderers Trust retains 25% ownership of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club. We continue to provide 2 of the 5 Board Directors at the club, and have a good working relationship with all key members of staff at Adams Park.
As a minority shareholder in the club we support the vision of the Couhig family in trying to create a sustainable Championship club at Adams Park. In addition to this we take a lead role in developing Women’s football at the club, and support various other associates of the club – including the Disabled Supporters Association – and via our subsidiary FALL are the owners of Adams Park.
Having sold a controlling stake of the club in 2021, our most important role is now to represent the views of supporters and ensure that fans will continue to have a say in the way the Club is run. That is why we are urging everyone to renew their membership and, indeed, encourage friends and family to join too.
Recognising the challenging economic environment at the present time, we are pleased to have frozen or reduced our membership fees again for the 2022/23 season. Frozen are adult fees at just £2.50 per month or £30 per year, and senior (over 65) at just £1.75 per month or £21 per year. We have reduced membership fees for all under 18’s to just £1 per year.
Thanks for your continued support for the Trust… and the Blues!
Key Membership Benefits
- “Have a voice” and a line to the main board, through Trust and Club Directors. The more members we have, the stronger our voice.
- Own the Adams Park stadium (through Frank Adams Legacy Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of the Trust). The stadium is leased to the Football Club
- Own 25% of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club
- Can stand for election to the Trust Board (when aged 16 and over)
- Can attend all Trust Board meetings (in person or via Zoom) – we aim to get Rob Couhig and Gareth Ainsworth to at least one Trust members meeting per year
- Hold one ordinary share in the Trust and can vote on resolutions at general meetings
Legacy Membership Benefits
Trust members who are in at least their 4th consecutive season of being a fully paid or subscription model season ticket holder) vote on key issues such as:
- any decision regarding the ownership of Adams Park by Frank Adams Legacy Limited, including any decision to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of assets held by the Trust or by Frank Adams Legacy Limited;
- any decision to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of Club memorabilia
- such other decisions (relating to the history and character of the Club) as the board of directors of the Trust may reasonably determine from time to time.
Win a chance to be a Director for a Day!
For the months of October, December, January, February, March and April in the 2022/23 season we will hold a prize draw for all adult and senior members to access a League 1 Match as a “Director for the Day”, as the guest of Club Directors Tony Hector, and Trevor Stroud. Winners will receive hospitality pre and post the match, as well as match access in the Directors Area. Entry to the draw requires fully paid up monthly or annual membership on the 1st of each month.
The games are as follows:
- October Sat 29 Morecambe
- December Mon 26 Bristol Rovers
- January Sat 14 Sheffield Wednesday
- February Sat 18 Bolton Wanderers
- March 4 Sat Exeter City
- April Sat 22 Lincoln City
In the event of the game being postponed we will offer the prize in the rearranged date. Prize is not transferrable and has no equivalent cash value. Travel to and from the ground, and parking is not included. Details of the draw will be published in a news article on this site. Winners will have 48 hours to confirm attendance before the prize will be re-drawn and offered to another member.
Annual Membership Categories & Costs
- Under 18, £1 – annual payment only
- Adult 18-64, £30, or £2.50 per month
- Senior 65+, £21, or £1.75 per month
You can donate to the Trust here:
To donate to the Trust, click on one of the buttons above.
Alternative Donation Methods
You can make a bank transfer:
Sort code: 40-24-38
Account number: 81390031
ideally quoting your Trust membership number as the reference. You can also use these details to set up a monthly or yearly standing order.
Pay via Paypal using [email protected]
Make your donation via cash, cheque or card at the Trust table in the Caledonian Suite prior to any home game.
Send a cheque to The Secretary, Wycombe Wanderers Trust, Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ.