Membership & Donations

A message from Supporters’ Trust Chair, Bob Massie

Wycombe Wanderers Supporters Trust retains 10% ownership of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club. We continue to provide 2 of the 5 Board Directors at the club, and have a good working relationship with all key members of staff at Adams Park.

As a minority shareholder in the club we support the vision of the Couhig family in trying to create a sustainable Championship club at Adams Park. In addition to this we take a lead role in developing Women’s football at the club, and support various other associates of the club – including the Disabled Supporters Association – and via our subsidiary FALL are the owners of Adams Park.

Having sold a controlling stake of the club in 2021, our most important role is now to represent the views of supporters and ensure that fans will continue to have a say in the way the Club is run. That is why we are urging everyone to renew their membership and, indeed, encourage friends and family to join too.

Recognising the challenging economic environment at the present time, we are pleased to have frozen or reduced our membership fees again for the 2023/24 season. Frozen are adult fees at just £2.50 per month or £30 per year, and senior (over 65) at just £1.75 per month or £21 per year, under 18’s fees also remain just £1 per year.

Thanks for your continued support for the Trust… and the Blues!

Key Membership Benefits

  • ‘have a voice’ and a line to the main board, through Trust and Club Directors. The more members we have, the stronger and more persuasive our voice.
  • enable the Trust to be the Voice of the Fans, – the Trust will put members queries and concerns to the Club and get answers for members
  • own the Adams Park stadium (through Frank Adams Legacy Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of the Trust). This guarantees there will be football in Wycombe Wanderers colours at Adams Park. The stadium is leased to the Football Club, which gives us a guaranteed income
  • own 10% of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club, Feliciana owns the remaining 90%
  • can stand for election to the Trust Board (when aged 16 and over)
  • can attend all Trust Board meetings (in person or via Zoom)
  • hold one ordinary share in the Trust and can vote on resolutions at general meetings and at the AGM
  • can, if a Legacy Trust Member, (Trust members who are in at least their 4th consecutive season of being a fully paid or subscription model season ticket holder) vote on key issues such as:
      1. any decision regarding the ownership of Adams Park by Frank Adams Legacy Limited, including any decision to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of assets held by Frank Adams Legacy Limited;
      2. any decision to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of Club memorabilia
      3. such other decisions (relating to the history and character of the Club) as the board of directors of the Trust may reasonably determine from time to time.
  • will assist in the Trust building up funds to invest in the Football Club when required. Currently both the QBC draw and Trust auctions contribute to this
  • can help the Trust support the running of Wycombe Wanderers FC Womens teams
  • can help the Trust support the Disabled Supporters Association in making Adams Park more accessible and suitable for all. The DSA is affiliated to the Trust.

Annual Membership Categories & Costs

  • Under 18, £1 – annual payment only
  • Adult 18-64, £30, or £2.50 per month. 
  • Senior 65+, £21, or £1.75 per month. 
Adult, Senior, and U18 memberships with Direct Debit or Standing Order payments will renew automatically unless your bank details have changed. Other payment types are listed below

You can donate to the Trust here:

To donate to the Trust, click on one of the buttons above.

Alternative Donation Methods

You can make a bank transfer:
Sort code: 40-24-38
Account number: 81390031
ideally quoting your Trust membership number as the reference. You can also use these details to set up a monthly or yearly standing order.

Pay via Paypal using [email protected]

Make your donation via cash, cheque or card at the Trust table in the Caledonian Suite prior to any home game.

Send a cheque to The Secretary, Wycombe Wanderers Supporters Trust, Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ.