A message from Trust Chair, Nigel Kingston.
Wycombe Wanderers Trust retains 25% ownership of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club and is the sole owner of Adams Park. We continue to provide 2 of the 5 Board Directors at the club, and have a good working relationship with all key members of staff at Adams Park.
Having sold a controlling stake of the club in 2021, our most important role is now to represent the views of supporters and ensure that fans will continue to have a say in
the way the Club is run.
That is why we are urging everyone to renew their
membership and, indeed, encourage friends and family to join too.
We’ve made a few changes to the Trust membership scheme this year, which improves benefits for members and will we hope, attract more younger members to the Trust.
Prices have been frozen, or in some cases reduced, and as ever you can pay monthly or annually, to help ‘support the quarter’.
Thank you for your continued support for the Trust… and the Blues!
Key Membership Benefits
- Trust Members are invited to attend all Trust board meetings for Agenda A – your chance to have your say in the way the Club is run. You will be able to attend remotely or in person.
- As a Trust member you are a part owner in the 25% of WWFC that is owned by the Trust
- The Trust (via FALL, its subsidiary) owns Adams Park stadium and you, as a Trust member are part of this ownership. The Trust also has 2 of its directors on the WWFC board.
- Voting rights in all Trust general meetings and if a season ticket holder for 4 years or more you can vote on all matters reserved to Legacy members. (Over 16 years old only)
- Any member can stand for election as a Director to the Trust board. (Over 16 years old only)
- A £10 gift voucher, which can be used in the online shop, redeemable against a purchase of £40 or more
- Priority booking after season ticket holders for all Cup matches. To access this, you must have a club ticketing account, registered to the same email address as your trust account. There is no cost to this
- Invite to a ‘Trust Night’, at Adams Park, with Trust and Club directors, players and managers. (Covid permitting)
- Rob/Pete Couhig and Gareth Ainsworth will be invited to attend 2 Trust board meetings a year for a Q&A session.
Annual Membership Categories, Costs and Benefits
- Junior 0-11, £1 – Benefits – E card on birthday, wall poster of squad, Blues beanie hat. (requires date of birth to be shared on joining, poster and hat to be collected from Trust stand on match-days)
- Youth 12-17, £10 – Benefits – E card on birthday, free entry to Junior Reporter Competition, see below
- Adult 18-64, £30 – All benefits detailed above.
- Senior 65+, £21 – All benefits detailed above
Membership for 11 years and under is now just £1, to encourage new young members to join us. All other prices have been frozen as per last year, and Adult/Senior memberships continue to be available with a monthly payment option.