A message from Trust Chair, Nigel Kingston.
Wycombe Wanderers Trust retains 25% ownership of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club and is the sole owner of Adams Park. We continue to provide 2 of the 5 Board Directors at the club, and have a good working relationship with all key members of staff at Adams Park.
Having sold a controlling stake of the club in 2021, our most important role is now to represent the views of supporters and ensure that fans will continue to have a say in
the way the Club is run.
That is why we are urging everyone to renew their
membership and, indeed, encourage friends and family to join too.
We’ve made a few changes to the Trust membership scheme this year, which improves benefits for members and will we hope, attract more younger members to the Trust.
Prices have been frozen, or in some cases reduced, and as ever you can pay monthly or annually, to help ‘support the quarter’.
Thank you for your continued support for the Trust… and the Blues!
Key Membership Benefits
- Trust Members are invited to attend all Trust board meetings for Agenda A – your chance to have your say in the way the Club is run. You will be able to attend remotely or in person.
- As a Trust member you are a part owner in the 25% of WWFC that is owned by the Trust
- The Trust (via FALL, its subsidiary) owns Adams Park stadium and you, as a Trust member are part of this ownership. The Trust also has 2 of its directors on the WWFC board.
- Voting rights in all Trust general meetings and if a season ticket holder for 4 years or more you can vote on all matters reserved to Legacy members. (Over 16 years old only)
- Any member can stand for election as a Director to the Trust board. (Over 16 years old only)
- A £10 gift voucher, which can be used in the online shop, redeemable against a purchase of £40 or more
- Priority booking after season ticket holders for all Cup matches. To access this, you must have a club ticketing account, registered to the same email address as your trust account. There is no cost to this
- Invite to a ‘Trust Night’, at Adams Park, with Trust and Club directors, players and managers. (Covid permitting)
- Rob/Pete Couhig and Gareth Ainsworth will be invited to attend 2 Trust board meetings a year for a Q&A session.
Annual Membership Categories, Costs and Benefits
- Junior 0-11, £1 – Benefits – E card on birthday, wall poster of squad, Blues beanie hat. (requires date of birth to be shared on joining, poster and hat to be collected from Trust stand on match-days)
- Youth 12-17, £10 – Benefits – E card on birthday, free entry to Junior Reporter Competition, see below
- Adult 18-64, £30 – All benefits detailed above.
- Senior 65+, £21 – All benefits detailed above
- Gold 18+, £240 – see below for benefits
Membership for 11 years and under is now just £1, to encourage new young members to join us. All other prices have been frozen as per last year, and Adult/Senior memberships continue to be available with a monthly payment option.
New - Gold Membership
All the standard adult benefits plus:
Squad photo signed by the manager
Director for a day (x2) Meet the directors and guests in the boardroom at a home game (TBA), watch the game from the Directors box, tea or coffee at half time
Hospitality (for one) in the prestigious Woodlands Lounge for one match. Members will have a choice of 3 games that they can attend, so they can meet together with other Gold members.
The newly refurbished Woodlands Lounge provides the most luxurious of hospitality offerings, with seats for the match directly outside.
The Woodlands Lounge hosts the Man of the Match presentation, giving you the chance to meet Chairboys stars during your visit.
Here’s what’s included with your Woodlands Lounge visit:
- Access to the Woodlands Lounge pre-match, half-time and post-match
- Premium buffet (available between set times)
- Unlimited drinks from our range of tap-beers, ciders, wine and soft drinks. (Spirits and champagne not included.)
- Tea and coffee at half-time
- Free bar at half-time
- Pre-match visit from 2-3 non-playing players with Q&A
- Team sheet
- Screens playing pre-match entertainment
Calling all Future Sports Reporters!
Junior Reporter of the Year Competition
All Junior members (up to 16 yrs.) are invited to join this competition for free. Each member should write a minimum of 100 words as to why they should be chosen
Trust board will pick the best 12 and each of them will become Trust Reporter for a month, e.g., November, December etc. They make a record of their activities supporting the Blues that month. Each entrant is invited into the boardroom for a home game to meet the board and guests.
At the end of the month, they come to the Trust board meeting and present their “report”, including why they should be Reporter of the Year. This should last maximum of 3 minutes and will be recorded.
All “reports” will go to Matt Cecil who will decide who is the best. All 12 will come to the final board meeting where Matt will declare the winner. All 12 will get a certificate saying they were Trust Reporter of the month. The winner will get a trophy, a certificate proclaiming them Trust Reporter for the Year and will be invited to watch a home game alongside the match commentators.
New Trust Members - Incentive
New Trust members can win a VIP upgrade to the Woodlands Lounge for the Wimbledon game on 11th December. Anyone who joins the Trust before the end of November will go into a draw and the lucky winner will win a pair of VIP upgrades for the Wimbledon match. The Woodlands Lounge, – “with sweeping, tranquil views of the rolling Buckinghamshire countryside, a unique view, complementary match dining by Lata Lata, free bar and exclusive Man of the Match presentation, this really is the best seat in the house”.