The Trust Board met for its normal monthly meetings on 16th September and 22nd October.
– The Board reviewed the excellent work of the Group Finance Committee, particularly with regard to the significant progress made in rescheduling and repaying the Group’s debts and a presentation will be made on this at the Trust AGM on Thursday 26th November.
– All Trust Directors have now signed up to the Board Membership and Conduct Policy
– The Share Scheme now has 268 commitments to raise almost £700k over 5 years – over one third of the original target – with almost half of that already banked and being put to good use. However the number of applications coming in has dropped off since the end of last season despite the recent excellent publicity.
– Sales of Matchday Badges had raised £1090 for the Trust (now over £1200 after 2 more home games)
– Our Trust President Karen Adams continues to give great support in a number of ways. Karen has helped with the Sunday stadium maintenance work at Adams Park and has also made a significant investment in the Share Scheme. The Board has agreed to Karen becoming a director of Frank Adams Legacy Limited (“FALL”) – the company that owns Adams Park.
– FALL is to establish a working party to assist with the preservation and display of club history and memorabilia.
– Under the Wycombe PALS Scheme, volunteers now operate the top car park on match days which is bringing in additional revenue to the Club.
– Volunteers are also saving the Club further money by carrying out various jobs around the stadium during the week and at weekends.
– At the forthcoming Trust AGM, Trevor Stroud will be seeking re-election to the Board, Nigel Kingston and John Bignell who were co-opted during the past year will also need to stand for election again.
– As this is our 25th year at Adams Park, the club have been asked to consider some form of event/commemoration
– John Bignell is now handling the Trust Membership role with Colin Treacher continuing as Company Secretary.